We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
The company shall so far as is reasonably practicable comply with the Data Protection Principles (the Principles) contained in the GDPR to ensure all data is:-
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you use our contact form.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your stay on the site using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer's hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We do not provide your data to any third parties for marketing purposes.
Storing Your Personal Data
Personal data provided by you is stored securely on equipment at our offices in addition it is remotely backed up to a secure location. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated & stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- To third party suppliers booked on your behalf.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
Data subjects have the right of access to information held by the Company, subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Any data subject wishing to access their personal data should put their request in writing to the DPC. The Company will endeavour to respond to any such written requests as soon as is reasonably practicable and in any event, within 40 days for access to records and in 21 days to provide a reply to an access to information request. The information will be imparted to the data subject as soon as is reasonably possible after it has come to the Companies attention and in compliance with the relevant Acts.
Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.